I’m laughing at the horrified responses I got when I tweeted the photo above of my to do list. Yep, lots to do!!
I thought I’d take a cue from a fellow blogger (Elefantitas Alegres) and do a May goal list, in an effort to whittle down my to do list.
May 2011 Goals:
– Continue with Saturday 3m walks
– Yoga twice a week
– Start doing menu planning
– Attend WW meetings
– Schedule eye appointment
– Get back on track with weekly status reports and time tracking
– Complete training on my replacement
3. Home, Us, Etc.
– Schedule donation pick up
– Read book for book club
– Filing in office
– Make hair appointment
– Finish closet organization
– Continue cleaning out storage unit
Lots more little things I need to get done, but this is a good focus. And I need to keep reminding myself about my New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Focus on me
2. Cut down on the crazy
We’ll see how these monthly goals may help!