Eric and I have this great, easy recipe for brownies that we came across on Pinch of Yum. We have made them several times and they do not disappoint.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup DeLallo espresso powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and the sugar. Add the espresso powder and mix until combined. Add eggs and mix until combined. Add the flour and cocoa powder and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a 9×13 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes or until set in the middle.
This weekend we made a slight change and used Dark Chocolate cocoa powder instead of the regular unsweetened cocoa and it made the brownies even darker and more decadent.